Monday, December 8, 2008

Song of Ice and Fire Preview

I had a hand in writing some of the Campaign Guide for the Song of Ice and Fire roleplaying game based on George R.R. Martin's novels. I worked on that last year around this time and since I'm now working for Green Ronin I've seen a PDF of the core rulebook for SIFRP (as they call it) and it looks fantastic -- both in terms of visuals and rules.

If you're as excited to see the final product as I am you'll want to check out the new preview that's been posted on the Green Ronin site. Here's the link. Honestly, I haven't been this excited about a new RPG in a while.

The book should be coming soon, but approvals are time-consuming especially for books with so much information in them. Despite the delay, I'm sure they'll be worth the wait.

No comments: