Thursday, October 23, 2008

Something New

My personal blog has been active for seven years now. It was started as a way to keep friends and family updated on my new life in Seattle.

Over the years a lot of talk of gaming, comics, and writing has crept into that blog. Things that interest me, but don't interest, say, my mom, sisters, and girlfriend all that much.

So, this blog, Stand by for Adventure, will be where I talk about all the geeky things in my life. In addition, I've been working as a freelance writer, editor, and game designer for some time now and I wanted a place to talk about that as well. Whether it's talking about industry goings-on, promoting my work, or just having a place to scribble down some mad ramblings, this is going to be the place.

And since I already have a personal blog, I won't bore you with the everyday things in my life. At least not here.

So . . . stand by for adventure!

No comments: